Latest Unit Sold: #08-11 on 16-May-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 26-09-2021: Book an Appointment to view Mont Botanik Residence Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-02-2021: Read more about Strongest January private home sales in 8 years
- 23-01-2021: Read Private home sales see robust price gains in fourth quarter
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 20-12-2020: Mont Botanik Residence 360° Showflat Virtual Tour
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 26-09-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Govt cuts private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites due to Covid-19 fallout
- 06-07-2020: Check out Mont Botanik E-Brochure
- 20-06-2020: Read more about Mont Botanik Bukit Panjang URA Master Plan
- 08-06-2020: Check out Mont Botanik Video
- 22-05-2020: Read more about Mont Botanik Developer
- 11-05-2020: Read about Bukit Batok URA Master Plan
- 24-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 17-04-2020: Mont Botanik Residence 360° Showflat Virtual Tour is available !
- 03-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 23-03-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 13-03-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 24-01-2020: Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 18-01-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 16-12-2019: Read New Private Home Sales Rebounded In November Amid Supply Glut : URA Data
- 21-10-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 22-10-2019: View the Gallery of Mont Botanik Residence
Tuan Sing Holdings Ltd is a Singapore homegrown property developer, established in 1969 and listed on Singapore Stock Exchange in 1973. The company main portfolio are residential and commercial projects development. Tuan Sing Holdings is well-known in Singapore for building quality finish home. The company also involve in residential project development in China and Hotels investment in Australia through the Grand Hotel Group.
Mont Botanik Residence is located at Jalan Remaja in Hillview with close proximity access to the Hillview MRT Station of Downtown Line, and near to Bukit Gombak MRT Station of North-South Line. Drivers will also find Mont Botanik is well connected to major expressway such as Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Mont Botanik Residence.
If you have yet to visit the showflat of Mont Botanik Residence, make an appointment with us to see the flexible and spacious unit layout unseen in other developments.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Mont Botanik Residence are on a first come first serve basis.
Mont Botanik Residence is a 108 exquisite private freehold residential units located at Jalan Remaja in Hillview District 23. Mont Botanik Residence is a 2 block 10-storey building sitting on a land size of 43,558 square feet. The project comprises of 2 bedroom to 5 bedroom configuration, and expected TOP ready by June 2022.
Mont Botanik Residence is equip with full condo facilities such as lap pool, kids pool, poolside lounge, jacuzzi, gym, BBQ pit, outdoor fitness centre, and many others. One of the key highlight of Mont Botanik Residence is the surrounding lush greenery. The development is surrounded by Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Bukit Batok Nature Park, and Bukit Batok Town Park.
Nearby Shopping Mall such as HillV2, West Mall, Hillion Mall, and Bukit Panjang Plaza are there to fulfil your daily necessities and essential needs. Where vibrant lifestyle hub such as Westgate, JCube and Holland Village are only one MRT stop away from Mont Botanik Residence. Reputable school such as Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary, National University of Singapore, The International School, German European School Singapore (GESS) is also within close proximity to Mont Botanik Residence.
Mont Botanik Residence is within 15 minutes walk away from Hillview MRT station, and also near to the Bukit Gombak and Bukit Batok MRT Station. It is also well-connected by major expressway such as Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE), and Pan-Island Expressway (PIE). Giving future residents more travel options and better connectivity to other region of the country.
You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Mont Botanik Residence: Cocoon Yourself In A Verdant Garden, For Life.
Book An Appointment to view Mont Botanik Residence ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Mont Botanik Residence Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.